Monday 6 October 2014

Jack & Kat's Wedding Video - The Oak Barn, Exeter Devon

In August I filmed part of Jack and Kat's wonderful wedding day at the Oak Barn near Exeter. 
The Oak barn was a fabulous venue with its rustic countryside surroundings and beautifully finished barn that works as a great blank canvas to dress your wedding to your own taste. Katherine is a musical director so it was not surprising to see that live music was incorporated into their day. As the guests arrived they were greeted by the soulful sounds of a choir which were located on a balcony above the seated guests for the ceremony. As Katherine walked down the aisle they sang an elegant rendition of Higher & Higher by Jackie Wilson. I had goosebumps...it was just awesome!
After the ceremony Photographer, Matt Austin and myself went clambering into a gorgeous corn field opposite the barn to get some fantastic shots! I do have a strange love for photographing and filming in fields, so I was in my little creative world!

An all round great day with a great couple, great venue and great music! 
Take a look at the video and stills! 


Click READ MORE below to see my stills